JOIN NOW     |     MEMBERS AREA     |     SHOP     |     FR

May 2022

Believe it or not, ~90% of all waste produced in hotels can be avoided, repurposed, or recycled. The definition of zero waste, conveniently, is a minimum of 90% diversion with the remaining 10% being incinerated for waste to energy. This means hotels are well-positioned to set and achieve zero-waste targets and reap all the benefits.   Minimizing waste production and maximizing waste diversion helps to reduce costs, improve...

Read More