Cruz by Step Mobility Inc. Partners with Green Key Global
Cruz has partnered with Green Key Global, North America’s leading international environmental certification body, to improve sustainability in hospitality and tourism.
“We’re excited to be working with Green Key Global and highlight how we can support eco-tourism while offering hotel guests an exciting and exclusive amenity, while underlining a commitment to sustainable transportation,” said Annie Luke, Co-Founder & Director of Business Development at Cruz.
Cruz, energized by Step Mobility Inc., provides a turn-key solution for hotels and tourism businesses to rent electric scooters to their guests and locals. Step deploys top-of-the-line e-scooter hardware, handle all set-up and maintenance, offer revenue share and a complimentary staff ride program. Step is a leader in embedded mobility; leveraging current infrastructure to strengthen local economies and connect tourists and locals to our communities.
Advantages for hotels and tourism businesses:
- Additional Revenue and Incentive Program for your team.
- Increased Accessibility – Within 15 minutes, your guests can travel 5 km, empowering them to access tourist destinations, convention centres and other frequently visited locations from your hotel
- Corporate Social Responsibility – An emission-free and engaging transportation option for guests
- A Competitive Advantage, by becoming a pioneer in micro-mobility
- Driving ADR, by offering a distinctive travel alternative for your business and leisure guests
- Complimentary rides during off-peak hours for your team
- Custom Branding opportunities to display your hotel or meeting space in the community
“We are so excited to be partnering with Cruz and to showcase how you can enhance experiences and sustainability in harmony to our members,” said Rebecca Bartlett-Jones, Manager of Business Development for Green Key Global. “This company is a leader in embedded mobility and connects tourists and locals to our communities.”
Green Key Global provides over 1,500 hotels and 350 venues worldwide with tools to improve their eco-rating, and overall environmental impact. This new partnership with Cruz will support Green Key Global members to meet their sustainability goals, and underline your commitment to sustainable transportation. To learn more about this partnership, please visit www.stepmobility.com.
Download Press Release