One of the easiest and fastest ways to make sustainable changes to your business, whether you are hosting or attending the events, is through your travel and event practices. There is no large capital expenditure, the planet doesn’t need to be retrofitted – smart planning and green procurement is all that is needed.
We’ve all seen the news and heard the dire reports for our future, that if we don’t act our future is threatened. This one day event is a step toward that brighter future were we do act.
This event will feature experts and practitioners to help you make smart, easy changes in your travel, promotions and events that can affect all your business operations.
As business owners and event hosts ourselves, we’ve been there – wondering how to sift through tons of information and find the right actions to take. Like you, we want to make a difference in a practical way that will create lasting change.
This full day (8:30 a.m to 5:30 pm.) forum will include a networking breakfast, lunch, two healthy breaks and a wrap up reception. This event will provide education, insight and an opportunity to network and problem solve with experts, suppliers and practitioners.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- Networking Breakfast
- Keynote Address l Defining the Climate Change Problem & Identifying Solutions
- Panel l Changing Mindsets around Climate Change
- Panel l Marketing Green- How to market Sustainability to your audience & clients
- Lunch & Round Table Discussions around the UN SDG’s (UN Sustainable Development Goals)
- Session l Measuring & Reporting- We can’t manage what we can’t measure
- Interactive Brainstorming Session l Setting goals & plans to meet the climate change challenge head on!
- Cocktail Networking Reception
- PLUS an exclusive behind the scenes tour of The Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale 4 Green Key rated hotel!
Green Key Global is pleased to offer members 15% off.
Use code: GreenKey – VIP access discount
Green Key Global is proud to be a founding sponsor of the Sustainable Events Forum.